As we prepare for the upcoming school year and the return to the relative normalcy of full-time, in-person instruction, I want to express my sincere appreciation
Glendora Unified School District Home
On July 9, 2021, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published its updated recommendations for K-12 schools. The following guidance applies CDC’s recommendations to the California context, in order to help K-12 schools formulate and implement plans for safe, successful, and full in-person instruction in the 2021-22 school year.
Please review the latest Nutrition Services update. Prepared June 14, 2021.
At A Glance
- 7 California Distinguished Schools
- 4 California Gold Ribbon Schools
- 1,244 AP Exams Taken in 2018
- 575 Students have taken at least 1 AP Exam
- 6 Schools Named to California 'Business for Education' Honor Roll
- 2016 Whitcomb named 'CA Model Continuation High School'