Glendora High Jazz Band wins 1st place in Esperanza Jazz Festival on March 9th. Two members were awarded outstanding soloist: Dylan Gates and Matt Plazola.
Glendora Unified School District Home
The GHS Winter Guard won 1st place at the Paramount High School Competition on March 9th.
Glendora High School Pep Squad competed in the 2019 JAMZ National Championship in Las Vegas. GHS Cheer won first place and level champions. The Song team earned third and fourth place. Congratulations to all! Go Tartans!
Ria Kubota, the orchestra teacher at Goddard and Sandburg Middle Schools, received the California Music Education Association (CMEA) 'Outstanding Music Educator' Award.
At A Glance
- 7 California Distinguished Schools
- 4 California Gold Ribbon Schools
- 1,244 AP Exams Taken in 2018
- 575 Students have taken at least 1 AP Exam
- 6 Schools Named to California 'Business for Education' Honor Roll
- 2016 Whitcomb named 'CA Model Continuation High School'