The purposes of the GUSD Energy Management Program are:
- To create and maintain a comfortable environment for the students and employees of Glendora USD
- To raise awareness of energy issues
- To promote energy saving practices
- Glendora Schools Win Environmental Award
- February 2008 Board Report
- Energy Program Update - Second Year Results
- November 2006 Board Presentation
- Program Results - November 2006
- Program Description
- Administrative Regulations
- Why Save Energy?
- What Can I do?
- Energy Myths and Facts
If you have any bright ideas about saving energy, or know of an area where the District is wasting energy resources, let us know! Let's all work together to conserve energy and keep our utility costs down.