The Glendora Unified School District is committed to providing a quality standards based education. Through a partnership of students, parents, staff, and community, students are given the opportunity to reach their full potential, be independent thinkers and demonstrate responsibility toward others.
Our vision for the Glendora Unified School District is to provide an exemplary and balanced educational program for all students to successfully prepare them to become responsible citizens and continuous learners.
1. Students are our greatest priority.
2. All people have the right to a safe, nurturing, and secure environment.
3. All people deserve a quality education.
4. Successful education is the shared responsibility of the parents, students, educators and community.
5. Challenges that lead to successful experiences build feelings of confidence and self-worth.
6. Education is a foundation for individual freedom, responsibility, justice and democracy.
7. Education empowers students to meet the challenges of our ever-changing world.